How do I lock my child's phone during School Hours?
To lock your child's phone during School Hours:
- Login to your account at http://mobilecontrols.sprint.com/signIn.htm.
- Click on the phone you would like to view in the list of phones on the left side of the screen.
- That phone's list entry will expand. Click on the link labeled Controls.
- A new page will appear. Locate the box labeled School Hours.
- There is a button in the box which will either say Unlocked or Locked.
- If the button says Locked your child's phone is already set to lock during School Hours.
- If the button says Unlocked, click the button. It will change to Locked mode. Your child's phone will now automatically lock during the times listed in the School Hours box.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.