How do I change what are defined as “School Hours”?
By default, School Hours are set from 9am-3pm. To change the default School Hours:
- Login to your account at http://mobilecontrols.sprint.com/signIn.htm.
- Click on the phone you would like to view in the list of phones on the left side of the screen.
- That phone's list entry will expand. Click on the link labeled Controls.
- A new page will appear. Locate the box labeled School Hours.
- Click on the times listed in blue inside the School Hours box.
- A pop-up will appear.
- Select the start time, end time and days of the week your child is in school.
- When you are done making changes, click the Save button.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.