How can I lock a phone automatically during a time other than school or late at night?
In addition to automatic locks during School and Late Night Hours, Sprint Mobile Controls also allows you to lock your family member's phones during customized times. To add a Custom Lock:
- Login to your account at http://mobilecontrols.sprint.com/signIn.htm
- Click on the phone you would like to view in the list of phones on the left side of the screen.
- That phone's list entry will expand. Click on the link labeled Controls.
- A new page will appear. Locate the section labeled Phone Lock Schedule.
- Click the button labeled Schedule Custom Lock.
- A pop-up will appear. Enter the days and times you would like the phone to lock.
- When you're done making changes click the Save button. The phone will now automatically lock during the times you specified.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.