To remove a Custom Lock:
- Login to your account at http://mobilecontrols.sprint.com/signIn.htm.
- Click on the phone you would like to view in the list of phones on the left side of the screen.
- That phone's list entry will expand. Click on the link labeled Controls.
- A new page will appear. Locate the section labeled Phone Lock Schedule.
- Find the entry for the custom lock you would like to remove. Click the X next to the lock. It will be removed, and the phone will no longer automatically lock during those times.
Note: If you would like to set a phone to not lock during School or Late Night Hours, look at the box labeled School Hours or Late Night Hours near the top of the page. There is a button in each of those boxes that will either say Locked or Unlocked. If the button says Unlocked, the phone will not be locked during that time. If the button says Locked, clicked on it to stop automatically locking your child's phone during that time.