How do I see what Apps are installed on a family member's phone?
To see what applications are installed on a phone on your account:
- Login to your account at http://mobilecontrols.sprint.com/signIn.htm.
- Click on the phone you would like to view in the list of phones on the left side of the screen.
- That phone's list entry will expand. Click on the link labeled Texts, Calls & Apps.
- A page showing that family member's texting activity will appear. Notice there is a tab near the top of the page labeled Apps. Click on it.
- A page listing the apps installed on that phone will appear.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.