How do I remove an Anytime App?
To remove an app from Anytime Apps:
- Login to your account at http://mobilecontrols.sprint.com/signIn.htm.
- Click on the phone you would like to view in the list of phones on the left side of the screen.
- That phone's list entry will expand. Click on the link labeled Texts, Calls & Apps.
- A page showing that family member's texting activity will appear. Notice there is a tab near the top of the page labeled Apps. Click on it.
- A page listing the apps installed on that phone will appear.
- Locate the app you would like to remove from Anytime Apps. Click the dropdown box on the right side of the app's name.
- Select Regular from the dropdown. Your changes will be saved automatically. The app you selected will no longer be accessible while that phone is locked.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.