To add a Contact to Anytime Contacts:
- Login to your account at http://mobilecontrols.sprint.com/signIn.htm.
- Click on the phone you would like to view in the list of phones on the left side of the screen.
- That phone's list entry will expand. Click on the link labeled Contacts.
- You will be directed to the Contacts page, which lists all the Contacts in the address book for that phone.
- Locate the Contact you would like to mark as an Anytime Contact. Click the dropdown box on the right side of the Contact's name.
- Select Anytime from the dropdown. Your changes will be automatically saved.
If you don't see your name or phone number in the list of Contacts, ask your child to add your phone number to their phone's address book. Note: it may take a few minutes for Sprint Mobile Controls to update and display new Contacts added to a phone.