How do I deactivate Mobile Controls on one of my phones?
To stop Sprint Mobile Controls service on one of the phones on your account:
- Login to your account at http://mobilecontrols.sprint.com/signIn.htm.
- Click on the Settings button in the upper right side of the screen. You will be directed to the Settings page.
- Under the Manage Phones section, click the Deactivate link next to the phone you would like to Deactivate.
- Please fill out the survey question. (It would really help us out!)
- Click the Deactivate button at the bottom of the pop-up to finish deactivating the phone.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.