If you are experiencing this issue, overrides are enabled for your child's phone. Overrides is an optional feature that allows a family member to unlock their phone during a time when it is scheduled to be locked.
To disable overrides:
- Login to your account at http://mobilecontrols.sprint.com/signIn.htm.
- Click on the phone you would like to view in the list of phones on the left side of the screen.
- That phone's list entry will expand. Click on the link labeled Controls.
- Locate the box labeled Lock Screen Overrides on the right side of the page.
- Choose Do Not Allow under Allowed Overrides? Your changes will be automatically saved.