Sprint Mobile Controls needs permission from each phone you add to your account to see its contacts and what applications it has installed. When you add a phone to your account, it gets a text message asking for permission to access that information.
Follow the link in that text message and tap I agree on the next screen to give Sprint Mobile Controls access to that phone's contacts and application information. If that text message has been lost or deleted, you can re-send it.
To re-send the activation text message:
- Login to your account at http://mobilecontrols.sprint.com/signIn.htm.
- Click on that phone in the list of phones on the left side of the screen.
- A banner will appear at the top of the screen. Click the button that says Request Consent.
- The contacts and apps permission request text message will be re-sent to that phone. Follow the link in that text message and tap I agree on the next screen to give Sprint Mobile Controls access to that phone's contacts and application information.
To check if Safely Family Utility is running on your phone:
- On the phone, open Settings.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Running services.
- Look for Safely Family Utility.
- If you don't see Safely Family Utility, you will need to install it.
To install Safely Famility Utility:
- On the phone you want to activate, go to Google Play (formerly Android Market) and search for Safely Family Utility, or follow this link on the phone you would like to activate for Sprint Mobile Controls.
- Once you're on the Sprint Mobile Controls Google Play page, tap the Install button.
- Follow the instructions to install Safely Family Utility on your phone.
If you're still having trouble, please contact Sprint Customer Care at 1-888-211-4727.