We know parenting is all about dealing with tough situations so we wanted to give you a forum to share your concerns and hear what others thought. We collected the top questions that parents like you had and put our parenting experts on the case. Questions? Email us at: SprintMobileControls@Safely.com
- I have concerns about what my 15 year old daughter is texting her friends about. Should I look at the content of her messages? If so, should I do it secretly, or should I be open about it?
- What’s the best way to establish rules about phone use with my son? I can threaten to take away his phone when he misbehaves but that makes my life even harder.
- When I was browsing through my daughter’s phone the other day I found some borderline inappropriate photos and texts between her and an older boy. I’m terrified of this going any further - how can I prevent that from happening?
- Last year I got my 13 year old son a tablet for his birthday and he’s since become addicted to it. He’s obsessed with Minecraft and he no longer reads in his spare time. What should I do?
- How should I decide when to allow my child to sign up for Facebook?
- How can I balance all of the activities my son wants to do with making sure he gets enough sleep? He constantly complains of being tired in school (and has fallen asleep in class a few times), but doesn’t want to give anything up.
- About our experts